VisitEngland and Peppa Pig team up to launch a top 25 for under-fives
Peppa Pig is inspiring young children and their families to plan adventures around England.
The TV favourite is sharing 25 top experiences, based on her own travels in the popular programme.
It is part of a new Peppa Pig hub which has been launched on the VisitEngland website.
There is a downloadable activity sheet and tick list to help families follow in Peppa’s footsteps. plus young fans can also watch clips from the show.
The ideas, from becoming a King or Queen for the day at one of England’s castles to spotting creepy crawlies at a nature reserve, showcase the huge potential for family breaks across the country, whatever the weather.
There are also some ideas picked by Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, Granny and Grandpa Pig plus Peppa’s younger brother George, to inspire the whole family to make memories.
According to recent VisitEngland research, spending quality time with family and friends is the main reason for families taking a UK break.
Among favourite activities highlighted by the survey are with visiting attractions, getting outdoors and going to the beach.
Peppa Pig is currently shown on Channel 5 Milkshake and Nick Jr.
Peppa Pig’s top 25 experiences to have on an England break
- Have a play day at a museum
- Be King or Queen of the castle
- Have a picnic at a stately home
- Drift along canals on a boating holiday
- Go on a steam train journey
- Go paddling in the sea
- Enjoy an icecream on a pier
- Go rock pooling
- Build a sandcastle bigger than you
- Get competitive at crazy golf
- Jump in muddy puddles in a forest
- Spot Creepy Crawlies at a nature reserve
- Smell flowers at a garden
- Go camping in the countryside
- Be a strawberry farmer for the day
- Get crafty at an art gallery
- Hunt for dinosaurs at a museum
- Sing along at a theatre show
- Listen to your voice echo in a cave
- Eat cakes at afternoon tea
- Sing and dance at a family festival
- Splash about at a water park
- Ride on the top deck of a tour bus
- See how high you can fly a kite
- Visit a petting farm